"drowning in a sea of faces, hardly keep my head above the surface..."

thirst (by deav 2003)

Monday, August 09, 2004

ufa !

i finished posting my lyrics today, finally. feels a little like delivering a child (though i've never gone through the experience in this life) ... now they're out there. looking forward to writing the next forty. it seems like they're not as many as they should be considering the time it took me to write them. but they mean a lot, they're parts of me, layers of skin.

1 comment:

Flavia said...

It´s been AGES since I last came here ! Sorry for the lack of attention - careless friend I have been these days!!! I´ve been hanging around my own problems. Now I am back. And what a surprise!!! Poetry ! Beauty ! Your songs are just wonderfull ! I am looking foward to listen to them!!!