"drowning in a sea of faces, hardly keep my head above the surface..."

thirst (by deav 2003)

Friday, August 27, 2004

(?) - lonely

lonely (by deav)
Rio, Ago 2003 - Mai-Ago 2004 (?)

space measured by time
time measured by how i feel
time passes differently to each one
i believe

drag my big heart around
(it) doesn’t fit in the subway
it shatters, you should see
beautifully

it’s nonsense, i know
but let me imagine you
through all the lonely nights
sad, as it may be, it’s true
the countless times
that i’ve made love to you
without you here

the silly things we do
to fill the hole inside
they’re not enough to wash
away the fear

one eye green, one eye blue
i made it hard to find
i sabotage myself
pathetically

it’s hopeless, i know
but let me treasure you
for just a little while
strange as it may be, it’s true
when things are crumbling down
it only takes the thought of you…

* * *

No comments: