"drowning in a sea of faces, hardly keep my head above the surface..."

thirst (by deav 2003)

Monday, August 09, 2004

exposed - axis

axis (by deav)
Petrópolis, Abr 2003
(exposed)

i’m here
don’t know where i’ve been
everything i did
it wasn’t me, it wasn’t me
so many voices
pushing me through
unchosen paths
holding me down, holding me back

i got to find myself

i’m lost here
don’t know where i’m headed
please, not the way
the voices said, the voices said
you got to live in fear
you got to live in pain
you’ll go though life
unloved and unloving

i got to find myself

i’m just here
almost silence in my head
who’s speaking now?
is it me? is it me?
i’m not going anywhere
i’ll just sit here for a while
tuning my soul
till it coincides with
the axis of the world

i got to find myself…

* * *

No comments: