"drowning in a sea of faces, hardly keep my head above the surface..."

thirst (by deav 2003)

Monday, August 09, 2004

(?) - truth

truth (by deav)
Rio, Ago 2003 (?)

oh, tell me your secret
the one i have to know
if you tell me i’ll decide
the way i want to go

your telling me is crucial
to the step i have to take
your answer’s fundamental
to the choice i wish to make

so tell me what you’ve been hiding
from me
oh, don’t be afraid
the truth will set you free

don’t panic, it’s not like you’re
confessing a sin our a crime
got an idea of what you’re keeping
so tell me and save us precious time

don’t worry bout losing what we have
your secret can’t be so bad
for i can’t be completely wrong
i’ve learned it with my heart
not with my head

so tell me what you’ve been hiding
from me
oh, don’t be afraid
the truth will set us free…

* * *

No comments: