"drowning in a sea of faces, hardly keep my head above the surface..."

thirst (by deav 2003)

Monday, August 09, 2004

exposed - crazy # 3

crazy #3 (by deav)
Rio, Mai 2003 - Jun 2004
(exposed)

i could smoke a pack of cigarettes in a roll
i could stop eating
i could stop bathing, cleaning up

i could develop a heavier addiction
i could have bad effects
and call up all my neighbors for help

when all i want is a little conversation
i could repeat myself
i could repeat myself

but i don’t
but i don’t
but i don’t

i could take my clothes off on the street
i could fuck the first person i meet
i could curse everyone at work
there are many fucked up things
that i could think of

when all i want is a little bit of attention
i could hurt myself
i could kill myself

but i don’t
but i don’t
but i don’t

guess i’m not so crazy after all (yet)
guess i’m not so crazy…

* * *

No comments: