"drowning in a sea of faces, hardly keep my head above the surface..."

thirst (by deav 2003)

Monday, August 09, 2004

exposed - block

block (by deav)
Rio, Mai-Jul 2003
(exposed)

i was alive
i was awake
i was spinning ‘round
dancing to my sound

i was drunk with joy
i was drenched in hope
i was emitting light
holding life tight

yet there was a spot of shadow
a drop of fear of what lied ahead
after all, "happiness always ends"
"that’s the one thing
you must understand"

what i feared most is taking place
the shadow has wiped the smile off my face
please don’t let me be trapped inside again
please don’t let me live in never-ending pain

make it not be…

i’ve walked this path before
thought what i was free for good
i don’t want to be alone anymore
if you could save me
i wonder if you would

what i feared most is taking place …

* * *

No comments: