"drowning in a sea of faces, hardly keep my head above the surface..."

thirst (by deav 2003)

Monday, August 09, 2004

exposed - unblacken

unblacken (by deav)
Rio, Mar 2003
(exposed)

i heard your voice from afar
you sounded so sad
it made me cry
i cried for you, i cried for me
the pains are alike
the dark shade on the heart

i wish there could be light in your life
i wish i could be there by your side
wish you could know me
but you never will
i’m sending light waves
can you fell?

i see your face from afar
now you look quite well
it makes me smile
i smile for you, i smile for me
the relief is alike
the shades raised from the heart

i wish by now there’s light in your life
i wish i could be there by your side
wish you could know me
ah, but you never, never will
i’m sending love waves, anyway
can you fell?

feel kissed on the soul…

* * *

No comments: