"drowning in a sea of faces, hardly keep my head above the surface..."

thirst (by deav 2003)

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

the awakening - superboy

superboy (by deav)
Rio, Dez 2002- Mar 2003)
the awakening

hey, superboy
show me your smile
make me feel good for a while
hey, superboy
save my day
look right through me with your x-ray eyes

there’s so much i need to say
but it isn’t getting any easier
help me out here
help me, fly me away from here

oh, break my kryptonite heart
pull me through these lonesome ways
hey, superboy
lift me up high
ease the burden of all my yesterdays

there’s so much i need to do yet
but i ain’t getting any younger
run at light speed
don’t you turn away from me…

all right…
bye, superboy
go and save the world, now
though you’re a hero
you’re not enough for me somehow
bye, baby boy
this is the end, well
i’m no fucking hero, but
i guess i’ll have to save myself

* * *

No comments: