"drowning in a sea of faces, hardly keep my head above the surface..."

thirst (by deav 2003)

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

(?) - make believe love

make believe love (by deav)
Rio, Mar 2005
(?)

i know it was just a game, love
right from the start
but what a lovely game to play, love
it brings such warmth to my heart

i know i’m older and wiser, love
but there’s one thing i’ve forgotten
lovely games can hurt too, love
now my heart is getting rotten

oh when you spin round somebody else’s heart
it hurts me deep inside, guess i’m not that smart
i search inside my heart, don’t know if i can
will i ever love this way again?

i know it all seemed so right, love
in our little secret place
but we’re further than we figured, love
we’ll never see each other face to face

i know you have a piece of me, love
even though we’ve gone apart
all the flowers and sweet kisses, love
sweet promises are your major art

oh when mean in you cared less for me
i ran in tears and climbed up my tree
dinner plans washed up in the rain
will i ever love this way again?

* * *

"love is always real
even if we are not
love is always true
even if we are not"

but that's another song :))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Já fazia tempo que eu nao vinha aqui! Voltei, li e adorei! Um beijo