"drowning in a sea of faces, hardly keep my head above the surface..."

thirst (by deav 2003)

Friday, March 04, 2005

(?) - in the rain

in the rain (by deav)
Rio, Dez 2004 - Jan-Fev 2005
(?)

i'm licking the rain off my lips
as i walk on
i’m swallowing the rain that pours over me
as i drown

i can’t go back to pick the words i dropped on the road
i guess this line will go unfinished
i cant’ go back to pick up the days
like sand they’re gone
i let them run through my fingers

so i move ahead
there’s nothing i can do instead
so i move ahead
in the rain

i’m crawling up the walls
this heat is insane on my face
boiling blood runs through my veins
i’ll end up burning down this place

the moon has caught me in her tide
i sit and watch as worlds collide in me
somersaulting feelings slide
in this crowded ballroom inside of me

so i move ahead…

* * *

No comments: