"drowning in a sea of faces, hardly keep my head above the surface..."

thirst (by deav 2003)

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

wave song

wave song (by deav)
Rio, Dez 2005
(just lyrics)

i was flowing with the tides
the full moon shining above
as i washed upon the shore
you weren't there anymore

i watched you turn away
as i reached out for your heart
now weak, i fear the stone
my love has proved me wrong

i am dark, you chose the light
i'm too deep, you chose to float
i am death, you chose to live
what to you i cannot give

though your tears are part of me
you dive in another stream
faster the earth should spin
to spill me out into nothing

for i wish to stop the flow
go deep, forget the shore
for the moon i cannot bear
at the star i cannot stare

let me dry without you...

* * *

No comments: