"drowning in a sea of faces, hardly keep my head above the surface..."

thirst (by deav 2003)

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

for an angel - silent scream

silent scream (by deav)
Rio, Nov 2005
for an angel
(just lyrics)

words, words, words surround me
words spinning in my head
words wait to find a room
in the stream that flows through me

words, words, words inside me
words blossom in my head
words dance under the moon
in the seams beneath my feet

words, words, words that hurt me
instead of tears it’s words i shed
words will come together soon
to bleed the visions out of me

words, words, words that read me
words that come from you instead
leave me naked in my room
as i dream they were for me

words, words, words that heal me
words from heaven, words blessed
words echo from dawn to noon
tell me there is hope for me

… “and the rest is silence”
the silence where i scream
out of words, cherish reliance
they were for me, i dare to dream

* * *

No comments: