"drowning in a sea of faces, hardly keep my head above the surface..."

thirst (by deav 2003)

Saturday, November 19, 2005

for an angel - crazy # 4

crazy # 4 ( by deav)
Rio, Nov 2005
for an angel

crazy, crazy
you drive me crazy
the way you come
the way you don't
just let me go
i have to work but i'm so
lazy, lazy
i feel so lazy

you play this wicked song
i fall under your spell
there is no right or wrong
i think i'll burn in hell

then i begin to strip
but i'm already naked
and though i try to hide
i know that i can't fake it

crazy, crazy
you drive me crazy
the way you say
the way you don't
please, let me go
i try to see but all is
hazy, hazy
my mind is hazy

one cigarette's not enough
i light one in the other
one song is not enough
i have to write another

immersed in the considerations
i cannot figure this out
a box of contradictions
i wish i could just shout!

crazy...

* * *

No comments: