"drowning in a sea of faces, hardly keep my head above the surface..."

thirst (by deav 2003)

Friday, October 14, 2005

RM writers' prompt

13 Out 2005

well, here we are. don't tell me i didn't warn you. when it slowly began to turn into something else i cried, alarmed. you took the risk and dragged me with you. when the urge became too hard to bare i cried again, "release me", i begged. but you would just keep on doing your thing, regardless of me, of my dispair (i still don't know if out of innocence or wickedness, or just pure evil enjoyment, the sadist...). "beware of the poison, it all ends in poison", i whispered, breathless, while you just sucked out more and more of the remaining strength. now you can feel it, too, don't you? the bitterness, i mean. now you finally see me (i've been seeing you for a while, now...). i can tell by your disgusted look that you don't like what you see, huh? "remember when i told you? remember..." i vomit between sobs. see, you don't love me. you never did. i told you so. i told you so.

No comments: