"drowning in a sea of faces, hardly keep my head above the surface..."

thirst (by deav 2003)

Friday, October 14, 2005

for an angel - from hell

from hell (by deav)
Juiz de Fora-Rio, Out 2005
(just lyrics)

there’s a moon on my back
casts my shadow ahead
in the silence as i dance
it’s you that i hear
at a distance, but i can
see nothing through the fear

i hear your voice from heaven
i’m sure it’s where you are
a kiss you send me, but then
i watch it turn into a scar

tie the rope around my neck
gently cover up my head
sent to hell, oh, should i care?
if hell is just right here
no hope to ever fly up there
a smile turned to a tear

i hear your voice from a-far
steal the sun from up above
i dance and watch the rising star
that sheds the light i call …

(why is it so hard to say?
i say, don’t say
i say, i say…)


* * *

No comments: