"drowning in a sea of faces, hardly keep my head above the surface..."

thirst (by deav 2003)

Sunday, October 23, 2005

for an angel - october fool

october fool (by deav)
Rio, Oct 2005
(?)

i watch as october flies
try to hold it back, i grab it
but it slips through my fingers
i don't know why
maybe i do
maybe it's the little bad things
i have to go through
before the really good things come
ooh... ooh...

i know it's foolish of me
to live out of time
back and forth but never here
it's all i have for now
i play a trick on time
so i can have you with me

then i'll wish that next year flies
i'll try to rush it, i'll haste it
but i'll just watch as it lingers
i don't know why
maybe i do
maybe it's the big bad things
that keep me from you
before my dreams decide to come
true... true...

i know it's foolish of me
can't catch up on time
i gotta be what i gotta be
and i know no-how
i'll win my play on time
i'll never have you with me

you...
i'm a fool...

* * *

No comments: