"drowning in a sea of faces, hardly keep my head above the surface..."

thirst (by deav 2003)

Friday, September 23, 2005

for an angel - dancing in the silence

dancing in the silence (by deav)
Rio, Set 2005
(?)

i watched the sea today
like many times before
maybe not the same sea
or is it the same sea
that washes every shore?

if you look for me someday
it’s easy, i’m the one
writing poems on the sand
a castle on the sand
soon to be washed away

if you wish to play me
play me kindly
anyway, my heart will cry in silence
i may seem to flee
but you can find me
i’m the one dancing in the silence…

i watched the sky today
like many times before
maybe a different sky
or is it the same sky
seen from a different shore?

if you look for me no more
fair enough, i’m no-one
just ideas in the wind
memories in the wind
not to be cared for

if you wish to read me
read me kindly
anyway, my soul will cry in silence
i may seem to be
you’ll never find me
i’m the one dancing in the silence…

* * *

No comments: