"drowning in a sea of faces, hardly keep my head above the surface..."

thirst (by deav 2003)

Monday, September 12, 2005

for an angel - angel tears

angel tears (by deav)
Rio, Set 2005
(?)

it’s ok
i understand
things don’t go the way we dream
every time

some may say
(i comprehend)
not exactly what they mean
so do i

now someone tell me
how to keep these tears from falling
i try to dry them
but they just keep rolling down, down

it’s all right
i'll take a stand
things are better than they seem
for a while

darkest night
comes to an end
shades around are vanishing
so are mine

but someone tell me
how to keep these tears from falling
i try to swallow them
but every time i drown, i drown

an angel told me
that tears stop under the water
do they?
i wonder…
if it’s so
what a choice…
die or cry…
it doesn’t rhyme…
or does it?
(fuck)

* * *

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told you already, but I thought I'd write it as well... this is really really beautiful. Really touching. I love it.

dea vianna said...

well, i guess i have to thank you... so, thank you.