"drowning in a sea of faces, hardly keep my head above the surface..."

thirst (by deav 2003)

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

(?) almost

almost (by deav)
Rio, Out 2003 - Ago 2004 (?)

you almost held my hand
you almost held me tight
i almost told you almost all
i almost felt inside

i almost showed you all of myself
you almost hide from me all of yourself
we almost kissed each other
we almost made love that night

you almost didn’t fall in love with me
i almost didn’t fall out of love with you
i almost didn’t let you go
you almost didn’t want to be with me

i almost chose to be together
you almost went away instead
if those who almost die still live
those who almost live are almost dead
almost dead

you almost needed me
i almost didn’t stop needing you
you almost used me a little bit
i almost let you use almost all of me

you almost didn’t know what to do with me
you almost didn’t know what to think of me
you almost touched my hair
you almost showed you cared (or didn’t care)

you almost didn’t fall in love with me …

though you almost didn’t love me
i almost loved you…

* * *

No comments: