"drowning in a sea of faces, hardly keep my head above the surface..."

thirst (by deav 2003)

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

i'll be counted in!

today is a very special day: i've just purchased my PEARL JAM TEN CLUB MEMBERSHIP! and if i'm not mistaken, today is the last due day to be entitled to receive the Xmas single! even if it's not, ok, now i'm there. at the far end of the line, at the 100th row, but i'm there! that's what i call a Xmas gift! i'm as happy as a little child, really, it's great to feel like that! 2004 turned out to be a great year too. we don't have thanksgiving day here, so i try to give thanks everyday for every little good thing that happens to me. today is a special thanksgiving day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Good for you! I've been a member since 1995, I think. My tix have been mediocre, but at least being part of the 10c you KNOW you are GUARANTEED tix to ANY show!!!!

I hope they take a spin down your way this coming year!

And yes, the deadline for the Christmas single was 12/17...you're in!