"drowning in a sea of faces, hardly keep my head above the surface..."

thirst (by deav 2003)

Monday, November 08, 2004

grief

i hope that what happened was not what was about to happen. that what was about to happen is a good thing and still is going to happen. because one of my best friends lost his mother last friday. less than two weeks after his wedding. i guess she couldn't stand being without him. crazy stuff. i don't think the "toll has fallen" for him yet. he's joking and all as he always does, but he's sooo sad. and i'm sad for him. he called me sister, i called him brother and said that i love him. he asked me to sing at the funeral, my voice could barely come out. she was cremated yesterday. talking of the devil, he's just got here, although he's in vacation! love you, man!

No comments: